Thursday, May 15, 2008

David Cook RULES!!!!


I know it seems pretty lame to say I am watching American Idol, yet again, but can I express how much David Cook rules!!!!

I watched last season and I loved Chris Daughtry. I have a think for the rockers. I always said it almost better not to win the American Idol, but to come in second, third, etc...

Although I hope that David Cook wins this season. 

He has such a following already. This past week he went home to soooo many people he could already fill a concert stadium. I love his vocals. He makes each song unique, even when it has been played out on the radio already.

Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of talent that surrounds the idols stage, however, the rockers hold a special place in my heart. I can't wait till each week when he sings again, just like I can't wait till Chris Daughtry's new album comes out.

I do have a complaint. American Idol is going crazy advertising the contestants songs on iTunes. However, all the songs in the show are not available for download! WTF! I couldn't wait to download the full version of all Davis Cook's songs. Yet, they pick one song to record in the studio and the rest are a minute and a half of their performances on video. And the still charge a $1.99 for the same 90 seconds whereas, I have a full song for 99 cents. What is up with that!

LISTEN. I love iTunes. No one can compare to that medium of video and audio. I encourage everyone to go to iTunes and get all the music and video you want. They have a plethora of it. 

All that I am saying is, make all of it available. I am sure that they get a piece of that pie, so why not make the entire pie available instead of just a slice at a time. I am hungry for more, so give me more!

Ok, enough geekdome about the most 'pop' show on tv.
I had to get that off my chest.


No comments: