Thursday, May 15, 2008

The First Blog EVER!



Well, it's about time to pop the cherry on this virgin blogger. Needless to say, this is my first blog. "Welcome to the Web 2.0."

First, I have to give a big "Thanks for the Inspiration" to Amanda and Amy. You are both my inspiration for this blog. I have had sooo much fun reading your blogs that I felt inspired to  join the community.

You are probably wondering why I called my blog "T.M.I." It seems to many people that I have a habit of seeing the line to cross, and then jumping way passed it. To me it is just being honest. I guess to others it could be a little more info than they wanted, hence the name:T.M.I.

Anyway, on with the blog....

I have to talk about my favorite show in the world, LOST! I absolutely love this show, even though it seems to always find a way to give us more questions than answers. I love the mystery of figuring out the clues from week to week. I guess I'm a detective at heart.

This past week was one of the best episodes ever, "Cabin Fever." Whenever, Locke seems to have an episode with flashbacks (or forwards, now) it gives us a more in-depth look at what might be going on. Locke might be the new Ben, Ben might be Locke's dad, Ben may never age, Locke may be "the one", it is all very confusing.

In a way I can't wait to see the end to get answers to all the looming questions, but I do not want to see the show go. Since today is Thurs, and LOST will be on tonight I am sure that new questions shall emerge and no questions will have definitive answers.

I know this is a pretty weak first blog. However, I am looking forward to many more chats with my keyboard and maybe some of the people who may come across it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay, Madam Butterfly!! I'm so so excited to be your inspiration! And it is NOT a weak blog. Believe in your work, continue the blogging, and don't forget to spell check! ;)

Unknown said...

yayy im the other inspiration! haha...ben might be locke's father?? WHATTT??